Sunday, March 23, 2008



Thanks to Mr. Bananas and Ms. Freakmagnet, among a few other blogs I've clicked on from dawn 'til now, I've laughed and laughed :)

AND THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU to Mr. Bananas for pointing out Google Reader to replace my RSS blog feed. All this time I missed what should have been obvious -- I thought Google Reader was some kind of news-updating service, not a HELLA BETTER blog feed than RSS. Now I just have to finish plunking my twentyhundred favorite blogs in it, and I haven't even finished doing that on my blogroll for this site :/

Right now I'm awaiting one more call from my sister Socorro; I forsee some tension between her, her partner, and my redheaded sister Angela. ... Good times, this Easter meal will be. Can't WAIT for my mom's post-Easter-mass take on this -- need more latte, later.

P.S.: In the interest of saving the Democratic Party from themselves, I recommend the video above for Barack and Hillary: MAKE LOVE NOT WAR-OF-WORDS! They need to hook up (as in POLITICALLY) and share the ticket, but I'm afraid the campaign has gotten way too bitter and personal. ... mmmmm, latte...later!

4 comments:

Ms Smack said...

hi mate. Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog. You're a honey. Now I have a NEW blog to read and love!

I hope you're well,
Smack!

xx

Letty Cruz said...

MUAH, babe! Thank YOU for dropping by! And yup, one more delicious blog to tempt me away from my exciting take-home work and upcoming online course haha!

Gorilla Bananas said...

You're welcome, Letty, but for some reason I couldn't get YOUR blog onto my google reader. Try doing it yourself.

Globus said...

hmm your blog alerted globus to this google reader thing. thanks, sounds neat. time globus caught up with technology ;-)