Friday, April 11, 2008

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

I'm going out, as in the neighbor who smiles like Bruce Willis from Die Hard 1 asked me out. As in the neighbor formerly known as The Range Rover Neighbor, who nearly ran me off the road on Sunrise and Ramon -- anyway, haven't done a "datey" date in lo these many moons ...

...and at the risk of turning this blog into My Big Fat YouTube Blog, here's a trailer for another movie I humbly believe that your life is that much missing out on if you haven't seen it:

3 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

"...as in the neighbor who smiles like Bruce Willis."

Why can hear alarm bells ringing?

Brian Hughes said...

Ahem...sorry...that should have read: "Why can I hear alarm bells ringing?" This is what comes of writing comments before I've downed my fifth coffee of the morning.

Letty Cruz said...

haha! can see your point after long hard night of dissipation (been waiting to use that word FOREVER...ow, writing hursts, after dis..sdid oh FUCK IT ;D