Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dragon sleeps in my heart chakra today.




It was difficult to fall asleep last night. I got out of bed after an hour of trying, read through the instructor's e-mails for the online class starting next Monday; then I meditated for 20 minutes.

When I finally got to sleep, deep in it I recall a small, young dragon. She was lean and snake-like in body, but had short, slender legs. Deep blue with spine scales glittering, she was a very chatty dragon. I wish I could remember what she said. But I do remember her merry, sparkling eyes, and how she curled up for warmth on my chest as I lay in bed, still chattering away, but slowly quieting, as she curled in snugger and snugger between my breasts. She curled and curled in for warmth and finally got through my chest, nestling in my heart. I slept soundly and woke up without the alarm's assistance this morning.

I've noticed that whenever I dream of dragons, things seem to go better, or at least I can cope with the coming day much better. May this be the case today.

... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Day went smoothe, including two situations that could have gone in charlie-foxtrot territory with just the wrong touch. So the dragon abides...and just because I couldn't stop this song from looping between my ears all day (DAMN YOU, Fergie!):

No comments: